Rose is a Senior Associate forensic accountant and investigator.
Rose has over ten years of experience investigating fraud, professional conduct, liquidations and money laundering. She has investigated companies in various sectors, including financial services, government and not-for-profit, oil and gas, manufacturing and insurance. She has a proficiency in preparing expert reports and analysing financial information.
Rose is ACCA qualified and has a BSc (Hons) degree.
• Worked on an investigation in the conduct and alleged failures of the management of an offshore bank, with a view to determining the resulting potential diminution in value of the minority shareholdings;
• Assisted the insolvency department by providing forensic and investigation services in respect of the administration of a complex international investment vehicle with substantial indebtedness to a large number of international banks;
• Worked on an investigation into professional conduct of accountants in relation to the audit of a large UK motor insurance syndicate;
• Worked on a high level review of a Nigerian Bank’s policies and procedures in relation to anti-money laundering to assess the extent to which these arrangements are compliant with the prevailing regulations and appropriate for a bank of its size and nature;
• Assisted on an investigation into the borrowings of the large customers of an Icelandic bank which collapsed in 2008, with a view to making a determination of whether claims could be instigated against the customer;
• Assisting on a large s166 Skilled Person investigation for the FCA into the compliance with UNSCR sanctions against Iran and its compliance with AML legislation by a global bank;
• Prepared a report to provide assurance to the Department of Health (DoH) regarding the procedures and controls in place at an associated charity responsible for obtaining and paying on compensation payments to former patients;
• Review of the anti-corruption policy and procedures of a large multinational defence contractor;
• Provided assistance compiling an expert report in a large commercial dispute heard by the London Court of International Arbitration.