Kerry is a senior associate forensic accountant and investigator with over 15 years’ experience. She specialises in contentious Insolvency, providing litigation support and investigation services to Insolvency Practitioners and government agencies.
Kerry has an expertise in cases involving shareholder and partnership disputes, matrimonial disputes, contentious valuations, asset tracing, due diligence work, and disciplinary and regulatory enquiries. She is a certified Chartered Accountant with the ACCA.
• Expert determination and complex financial modelling in a loss of profits dispute involving a high profile Saudi client defending a claim of $34m;
• Investigation into the misappropriation of $56m away from creditors via a series of complex tax restructurings in the BVI;
• Instruction by a liquidator in capacity as an independent expert to provide a valuation of client relationships transferred outside of a sale and purchase agreement;
• A valuation of share options;
• Due Diligence and financial review exercise;
• Cases involving the review of professional conduct of an Insolvency practitioner;
• Forensic analysis of over 10,000 emails and other electronic documents to identify hidden property and establish business networks over a number of jurisdictions;
• Independent expert valuation of a sport and brand production agency for an administrator.